Top 10 interesting Facts About Your Coffee
Updated: Aug 27, 2019
1. Caffeine in Light Roasted Coffee and Dark Roasted Coffee are roughly the same
2. A serve of Espresso contains least caffeine when compared with Hand-drip / cold brew
3. Coffee was the first food to be Freeze-dried
4. 40% of the world’s coffee is produced by Columbia and Brazil
5.Kopi Luwak / civet coffee, the world’s most expensive coffee (up to $600 per pound) is from the poop of toddy cat
6.Coffee’s magical stimulating effects was first realized through the majesty of crazy goats
7. The name cappuccino came from the resemblance of the drink to the clothing of the Capuchin monks.
8. Coffee is a superfood
9. Caffeine is actually crystals.
10. Drinking coffee helps you burn fat.